Lansing Wedding Catering Venues, Processes and Menus
Email or call us to set up a meet and greet.
- Come prepared with ideas, wants and questions. This is where you get to know us and we get to know you; to plan your special day down to the very smallest of details.
We will build you a personal quote.
- Hold the Date deposit $200 is required
- Our promise is to deliver exceptional food and quality staff on the day of your wedding
We schedule private tastings within 6 months of your wedding date.
- A preview of what your day would consist of after menu selections are chosen includes bride and groom with a choice of two entrees
- Our offices are located at 3225 W. Mount Hope Ave., Lansing, MI, 48911 in the Grand Haven Manor 2 building
Three weeks before your wedding we require:
- Final headcount (You may add additional guests up to 48 hours before)
- Final menu selections
- Final payment
- Day of point of contact name and phone number
We take care of the rest!
We are approved caterers at:
Anderson House Office Building, Mackinac Room (Lansing, MI)
Lakeview Banquet & Event Center (Laingsburg, MI)
Banquet & Conference Cernter of DeWitt (Dewitt, MI)
Wheatfield Inn (Williamston, MI)
Grand Ledge Opera House (Grand Ledge, MI)
Grand Loft (Grand Ledge, MI)
Woldumar Nature Center (Lansing, MI)
The Northfork Estate (Eaton Rapids, MI)
Michigan State University All Venues (East Lansing, MI)
Capital Bank Tower (Formerly Boji Tower, Lansing, MI)
The Cadillac Room (Lansing, MI)
We are able to accommodate services at most desired venues; Please contact us to discuss specifics.